Camping holidays in the south of France
" a 5 star direct acces to beach camping ... "
Les Prairies de la Mer is one the best campings in the South of France. Directly on the beach front, this 5 star camping on the French Riviera offers a magnificient view of St Tropez from the beach. A perfect Holiday park to discover the French Riviera on the Cote D'azur...
5 Star camping on the French Riviera
your holidays in a mobile home with direct access to the beach
Discover the unspoilt beaches and coves along the coastal path, visit the picturesque villages of Ramatuelle, Gassin, the famous beaches of Pampelonne... Stroll the Provencal markets all along the French Riviera with products and scents of the south of France. Visit St Tropez and its harbor by shuttle boat that moors only 250M from the camping, visit the local town of Grimaud with the small train that departs directly from the campsite ...mobile home holidays french riviera
The South of France
Accommodation in the French Riviera and the Cote D'azur
Recreation, attractions and events, the South of France has so much to offer... Stroll through the beautiful towns of Sainte-Maxime, Cannes, Cannes, Nice, Monaco , Marseille... Take a day out to discover the Grand Canyon of Verdon, the largest canyon in Europe or drive to the famous Calanques of Cassis ...
Our team will guide you for your holidays in the sun by the sea : passionate about sports, nature, music, culture, there will necessarily be something for you ...
Camping Prairies de la mer
27 March - 10 October 2021
Places to visit on the French Riviera in the South of France
- relax on the beachdirectly in fron of the camping or one of the famous beaches of Ramatuelle on Pampelone...
- the Islands of the LevantPort-Cros, Porquerolles, magnificent preserved islands off the coast of Hyeres where you can enjoy bicycle rides (tandems are avaiable) and nice walks
- picturesque villages aroundGrimaud, Gassin, Ramatuele, Cavalaire, Sainte Maxime, Saint Tropez…
- Gorges of Verdonour Grand Canyon, the biggest of Europe. A visit not to miss during your holidays in the south of France: Pedalo rental on the lake and breath taking scenery.
- Saint Tropez and the Harbour by shuttle boat250M away from the camping beach, crossings available throughout the season
- The creeks of Cassis
- The little traina trip to the ruins of the castle of the village of Grimaud from the campsite
- Walks along the coastal hiking tracksDiscover the beautifull views of the sea front on walks for beginners to advised: Cap Camara, Cap Lardier, Gigaro, Les SAlins, L'escalet...
- City'd of Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Marseille...
- Bicycle ridesaround the bay on a beautiful bike path, from Saint Tropez to Sainte Maxime
- Provencal marketsMonday: Ste Maxime - Tuesday : StTropez - Wednesday : Cogolin, La Garde Freinet - Thursday : Grimaud, Port Grimaud - Friday: Sainte Maxime - Saturday: St- Tropez - Sunday: Ramatuelle, Port Grimaud
entertainment around the camping
- French cuisine and wine tastinggreat restaurants to taste the dishes from the south of France, wine tasting by visiting the vineyards of the bay: Châteaux Minuty, Chateau Pamplone , Domaine La Rouillère , Domaine de la Bastide Blanche ...
- Shopping and boutiquesin Saint Tropez...
- night clubsVIP room, Caves du Roy, Papagayo …
- The Casinosin Saint Maxime and Cavalaire
- bowling alley of the baytwo minutes walk from the camping gates
- go kartingat the Grimaud Go karting club
- amusement parks and fairgroundsLuna Parc in Gassin and one in Fréjus
- paintballin Gassin
- water parksAqualand in Sainte Maxime and Frejus, Niagara in the Mole , Marineland in Antibes for the whole family with orcas shows, dolphins, sea lions ...
- crazy golf
- polo clubin Saint Tropez
- rafting, canyoningat the Gorges of Verdon (our Grand Canyon)
- golf Coursethe golfe courses of Beauvallon, Sainte Maxime and Saint Tropez
popular events in the South of France
- Les Voiles de Saint Tropez
- The Grimaldines
- Cannes film festival
- Jazz festival in Juan-Les -Pins
- Les Voix du Gaou in Giens
- Monaco Grand Prix
- Tennis, Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters